|Welcome to CASL Camps & Academies 2012-2013 Registration|
- All Participants need to bring a soccer ball, shinguards, and water to all sessions.
- Campers are to arrive 15 minutes before scheduled start of each session.
- Early drop-off and late pick-up is available. Please email to receive more information.
- All refund requests for CASL Camps & Academies must be made in writing. You can either send email or mail your request in the CASL Office.
- Requests must include camperís name and the session for which the refund is being requested.
- CASL reserves the right to offer either a full or partial refund or to apply credit towards any future CASL Camp or Academy.
In order to successfully submit your registration information you must:
1) Complete all requested information for each player 2) Complete the payment option 3) Print the Certificate of Registration Page
Make Sure Your Computer & Browser Meet The Following Requirements!
NOTE: Always keep your operating system and browser updated to the latest version available to minimize security risks and improve the operation of your computer. Supported operating systems include: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Linux. Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 2.0 or newer. NOTE: Some older browsers work but they may create a security risk and/or corrupt the data you submit.