Thank you for your interest in the services provided by GroupNet Solutions. The GroupNet Events System is a comprehensive registration management system based in large part on the requirements and feedback from years of working with people just like you. We are delighted that your organization is taking the first step in using technology to improve and manage your registration process. Please review the following steps and pricing, then click the "CONTINUE" button to get started.
Using the GroupNet Events System will help you to build your own forms for registration and all the reports you need to track your valuable information. All functions are Internet based so you can access them from any Internet connected computer.
The GroupNet Events system includes:
- Support for up to 10 main programs
- Support for unlimited sessions
- Participant registration form - includes optional ability to gather orders for merchandise
- Staff registration form
- System Administrator Functions - add additional users to your system
- Access Data - view, edit your participant and staff information
- Send Mass Email - at the click of a button you can send emails to registrants for one or more sessions or to staff
- Payment Received Report - mark receipt of payment
- Download Data - download your information to an excel file for archiving or making additional reports
- Financial Report - track all of your financial receipts
- Census Report - keep track of the number of registrants in each session and selectively close sessions when full.
- Emergency Information Report - see all participants' medical alert issues on summary reports
- Merchandise Report - see all items ordered by participants for ease in ordering and distribution
|STEP 1||Setup an account for the GroupNet Events services.|
|STEP 2||Build your system.|
|STEP 3||Activate your system and begin your registration.|
|STEP 4||Manage your registration.|
| ||The cost of the GroupNet Events System depends upon the length of time your registration applications will remain active and ready for your participants to use.
- For applications to remain active for one (1) month, the fee is $150.
- For applications to remain active for three (3) months, the fee is $300.
- For applications to remain active for six (6) months, the fee is $600.
- For applications to remain active for twelve (12) months, the fee is $1000.
You may continue to add additional programs and sessions as long as the applications are active and you do not exceed the allotted space for programs. The database system, containing your reports and data, is available to you for the duration of time you purchase a system plus one month. The registration forms are available to you for the duration you purchase.
NOTE: Once you complete your account set up in Step 1, you will be asked to make your payment through our secure payment system. A valid VISA or MASTERCARD is required to pay for any system usage fees. Fees are non-refundable once your system is activated.
| ||ADDITIONAL FEE:|
| ||PLEASE NOTE: You will need a merchant account and Internet gateway account in order to use the ‘On-line Credit Card’ payment option during your registration. These are easy accounts to set up and can be used by your organization year round for accepting credit card payments. GroupNet Solutions has negotiated excellent terms and rates with PNC Bank for the merchant account and Authorize.net for the Internet gateway account. If you have questions please contact GroupNet Solutions customer support at 800-966-8605 x107.|
There is a $150 one time GroupNet Solutions additional fee to connect the ‘On-line Credit Card’ payment option to this system. This fee will be added to total amount due, if you elect to accept payment by credit card from your registrants.
Make Sure Your Computer & Browser Meet The Following Requirements!
NOTE: Always keep your operating system and browser updated to the latest version available to minimize security risks and improve the operation of your computer.
NOTE: Some older browsers work but they may create a security risk and/or corrupt the data you submit.
- Supported operating systems include: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 17, Safari 2.0 , Chrome 28 or newer of these browsers.