NORTH AMERICAN SAND SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIPS
(Read carefully. Good idea to print this page for future reference)
- Dates: June 9, 10, & 11, 2017 *
- Vendor Set-up begins Friday, June 9th, 8a.m. Check-in required prior to set-up.
- Mandatory food vendor meeting the morning of Friday, June 9th
- Health and Fire inspections begin the afternoon of Friday, June 9th
- Vendor Fee: $1,000 per booth
- April 15, 2017 - Applications due along with minimum payment of $500 deposit per booth
- May 12, 2017 - Balance due
- See additional deadlines for all required City and Health Department related materials can be found within their specific materials. These materials are available via our website.
- Acceptance: All applicants will be notified by April 22nd as to whether your business can be accepted as a vendor for our 2017 event. Acceptances are conditional upon receipt of full payment received by us by the deadline date, May 12, 2017. NASSC will refund payments made for any vendors we are unable to accept.
- Additional Requirements:
- All vendors/sponsors must download and review our Vendor Information Sheet for policies that will be part of our event this year and specific payment requirements and dates.
- All vendors/sponsors must download and fill out the Vendor Agreement/Indemnity Form and Virginia Beach Information Form.
- All food vendors must additionally download and read the Virginia Beach Food Vendor Requirements, Virginia Beach Platform Requirements, and also make sure to submit a Health Department Application to the Virginia Dept. of Health as outlined in our Vendor Information Sheet.
All Forms can be found on our website at http://www.sandsoccer.com/vendors
- Payment Information: NASSC is accepting credit cards this year for payment of FULL VENDOR FEE ONLY. If submitting a deposit, you may only submit payments by check.
Do not begin your Application until you are sure of your payment method. You will not be able to return to your application later to change payment method.
Two Payment Methods to Choose From:
- Payment by Credit Card requires applicants to pay full $1,000 fee per booth during the application process. A $30 processing fee applies to all credit card payments. We cannot accept partial payments by credit card.
- Payment by Check or Money Order allows applicants to make two partial payments by the stated deadline.
Once an Application is submitted, only payment by Check or Money Order are accepted.
You will receive an Automatic Email Confirmation containing important information immediately following submission of your application. This email is confirmation your application was received, but is not guaranteed of acceptance.
Save your email - it contains important information for reference later.
Failure to follow all steps in the application process will result in an incomplete application and application is not received by us for consideration.
In the event Vendor information changes, please contact our office by email.
Additional information will be mailed to person named and at the address provided in the application.
Questions? Before contacting us direct, please carefully review all
vendor information found at www.sandsoccer.com/vendors
In order to apply as a vendor, please complete the following:
|1) ||It is NOT recommended that the Application be completed on a mobile device.|
|2) ||Click "Apply Online" and enter all required information on the Vendor Application page.|
|3) ||You will not be able to change payment methods after leaving the Payment page. Have credit card information ready before beginning Application if this is your payment method of choice. Do not use the "Back" button on your browser.|
|4) ||Watch for confirmation email and save for future reference.|
|5) ||If NOT paying by Credit Card, you must mail in a copy of your confirmation email with any checks or money orders to the address provided in the email.|
Make Sure Your Computer & Browser Meet The Following Requirements!
|NOTE: Always keep your operating system and browser updated to the latest version available to minimize security risks and improve the operation of your computer.|
|Supported operating systems include: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Linux.|
|Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 17, Safari 2.0, Chrome 28 or newer.|
|NOTE: Some older browsers work but they may create a security risk and/or corrupt the data you submit.|