Olympic Development Program
North Carolina Youth Soccer Association
PO Box 18229
Greensboro, NC 27419
|Regular Fee Schedule|
|Age Group(s)||Birth Year||On time|
|01 Boys & Girls||2001||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
|00 Boys & Girls||2000||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
|99 Boys & Girls||1999||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
|98 Boys & Girls||1998||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
|97 Boys & Girls||1997||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
|96 Boys & Girls||1996||$75.00||$90.00||$115.00|
- Registration is On Time if submitted on or before October 31, 2012
- Registrations will continue to be accepted online until midnight on the following dates
- 00 & 01 BOYS November 14, 2012
- 96 - 99 BOYS December 5, 2012
- 00 & 01 GIRLS November 14, 2012
- 96 - 99 GIRLS December 5, 2012
In order to successfully complete registration you must:
|1) ||Complete all requested information for each player.|
|2) ||Complete the online payment transaction.|
|3) ||Print the Certificate of Registration page|
|3) ||Print and submit documents listed on the Certificate of Registration|
YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE
A VALID CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION
Make Sure Your Computer Operating System & Browser Meet The Following Requirements!
NOTE: Always keep your operating system and browser updated to the latest version available to minimize security risks and improve the operation of your computer.
NOTE: Some older browsers work but they may create a security risk and/or corrupt the data you submit.
- Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, Linux.
- Supported browsers include: Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 2.0 or newer of these browsers.
Registrants that do not register online must complete registration paperwork and payment at the field.
There is an extra fee collected for registration at the field.
All players are advised to register online to avoid long lines and extra fees.
|Please be sure to submit this registration form using a computer that is hooked up to a printer.
Several forms that must be printed out and returned to the ODP office are created when your confirmation receipt is complete.