Age GroupsU8 - U19 Recreational and Travel Teams
Registration/Database Services Provided by:
REGISTRATION: Registration is mandatory for all teams and will be held Friday night, June 14th, locate will be emailed to all teams once accepted.
Note: NO refunds will be made after a team has been accepted and an acceptance letter has been mailed/emailed to a team. If your team is not accepted, your entry fee will be refunded.
Items Needed at Registration:
- Individual Medical Release forms – They do not need to be notarized
- Travel Player Passes or Recreational Player Passes – You will get these from your sponsoring recreational club
- State Approved Travel Roster & 1 copy
- Recreational Team roster approved by your sponsoring recreational club & 1 copy
- Travel permits for out-of-state teams. Teams from within Region I do not need a permission to travel. Check with your State Association to see if you need a notification to travel.
AWARDS: Each player will receive a medal, t-shirt, participation award, and goodie bag.
WEATHER: The tournament cannot be responsible for inclement weather. Should the tournament be cancelled due to weather, there will be NO REFUNDS.
ENTRY and FEES:
U8 – U9: $275.00
U10 – U12: $325.00
U13 – U14: $365.00
U15 – U16: $375.00
U17 – U19: $400.00
Note: Payment MUST be submitted with the registration form for each team entered. Applications and checks MUST be received by May 5, 2013.
Make Sure Your Computer Operating System & Browser Meet The Following Requirements!